In November 2013 the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust launched a completely redesigned, responsive website along with a new content management system and online ticketing system. The improved web presence shows off Wright’s architectural wonders with an increased use of high quality images throughout the site, and enables the Trust to educate the public of Wright’s vision through improved design, user experience and organization of learning materials, tours and events.
Role: Project Manager, Designer & Developer
- Managed project conception to completion
- Led use case studies to improve web presence and created project plan
- Designed and developed website from the ground up
- Researched and integrated a new content management system
- Worked with department heads to coordinate content production
- Assisted in implementation of new, streamlined, online ticketing system